BETHLEHEM OF GALILEE
Christ was born in the real Bethlehem, Bethlehem of Galilee about 5 miles west of Nazareth. There is NO Bethlehem listed in the book of Joshua as a city of Inheritance for Judah. The only city of inheritance (Bethlehem) listed (Jos. 19:15) is the one in Zebulon in Galilee.
The reason for the substitution of birth places, is that in order to support the concept that Christ was a jew, he had to be born in Judea and not in Israel, Zebulon to be precise. Bethlehem in Judea did not even exist in the 1st century A.D. and recent archaeological discoveries prove that. First of all Christ was born in Galilee. He came to his own, the House of Israel and not to Judah. The real Bethlehem is listed in the cities of inheritance, about 5 miles west of Nazareth. Is anyone going to tell me that Christ came to the jews, the ones he hated and denounced? See John 8:44 for starters. Mary never took a 93 mile donkey ride from Nazareth in Galilee to the fraudulent Bethlehem in Judea.
Christ would never come to kike jews. There is no such thing as JUDEANS. That is an Eli James kike lie.
There is only one word in the bible for jews. "Jewish Nation" Strong's H3064 in the OT and G2453 in the NT.
The JUDAHITES bit is a total lie. THERE IS NO SEPARATE WORD FOR JUDAHITES.
One of the most misunderstood verses follows --
But thou, Bethlehem H1035 Ephratah, H672 though thou be little H6810 among the thousands H505 of Judah, H3063 yet out of thee shall he come forth H3318 unto me that is to be ruler H4910 in Israel; H3478 whose goings forth H4163 have been from of old, H6924 from everlasting. H3117 H5769
The real Bethlehem is essentially unknown to the outside world. The KJV translates Strong's H6810 in the following manner: younger (8x), least (4x), youngest (3x), little (2x), little ones (2x), small one (1x), small (1x), young (with H3117) (1x).
House of Bread
Bethlehem H1035 means House of Bread. it is just that simple. Ephratah from Strongs H672 means a place of fruitfulness. This is reflected in the actual physical characteristics of the Jezreel Valley in Galilee,
A bread basket for millennia. H6509 means to "bear" fruit is the parent word for H1035. Wikipedia says that the Jezreel Valley is a green fertile plain covered with fields of wheat, watermelon, melon, oranges, white beans, cowpeas, chickpeas, green beans, cotton, sunflowers and corn.
The Qishon River, also spelled Kishon River, Hebrew Naẖal Qishon, stream, northern Israel, one of the country’s few perennial rivers is located relatively close to Bethlehem of Galilee. Bethlehem-Judea is 2548 feet above sea level and on the spine of a mountainous ridge and is not located near any source of river water for irrigation. Where would you try to grow crops?
From a political viewpoint, it is obvious why the jewish state will not give up the Jezreel Valley and will fight to the death as necessary because without the breadbasket, there can be no jewish state. The famous Bethlehem in Judea is just a tourist spot and not essential to the survival of the jewish state.
H6810 is translated as "little" in the KJV. A better and included definition would be "insignificant". The real Bethlehem Galilee is insignificant while the false Bethlehem-Judea is world famous.
“Bet-ha-Lachmi” (House of the Warriors), Strong’s number H3901 is corrupted in the KJV translation to: “Bet-lechem” (House of Bread) H1035. Then, it is erroneously given the Strong’s number H3899. The effect is that “The House of the Warriors,” magically becomes: “The House of Bread,” (Voila: Bethlehem!)
Obviously there has been a corruption of the scriptures by the jewish translators, Strong's and his associates, in the late 1880's. The bottom line is that while men can change the scriptures and their translations they cannot change the overall physical characteristics of the earth. The simple fact remains that the Bethlehem of Galilee is in a fertile plain and the one in Judea is on a mountain ridge, filled with rocks and away from any major water source.
Why is this significant?
First it reveals the two Bethlehems, commonly shown on many biblical maps. The Bethlehem-Ephratah in Zebulon / Northern Galilee (Jos 19:15); and Bet-ha-Lachmi – Judah, a former Garrison of the Philistines where King David the Moabite lived; and where Samuel the Prophet went to anoint David the Moabite, King over Israel!
"In the latter days knowledge shall be increased." Dan 12:4
Here is what started the inquiry --
When I learned about the archaeological work of the Oshri and the Israel Antiquities Authority, it fit in with other biblical information. However here was actual physical proof that something was drastically wrong with the historical placing of Bethlehem in Judea.
You can review a map of Nazareth and Bethlehem-of-Galilee, called Bet HaGlilit on Yahoo maps and Bethlehem-of-Galilee on Google maps, about 3.7 miles west by northwest of Nazareth and on pictures of the fertile Jezreel Valley of which Bethlehem-of-Galilee is a part. -- Click on the links in blue, below.
Look at the pictures of both Bethlehems and you tell me which is the real "Breadbasket" and which is the House of Warriors or Basket of Rocks. At this point there should be no question in anyone's mind that the real Bethlehem is in Galilee and not in Judea!
Furthermore I don't believe that Christ ever so much as placed his foot in Judea. Christ came to the House of Israel not the House of Judah. He was born in Bethlehem Galilee and would not walk in Jewry (Jewry is translated as G2449 which means Judea) as the jews sought to kill him. John 7:1
In fact, in John (7:41- 43) there is a passage questioning Jesus’ legitimacy because he’s from Galilee and not Judaea, as the Hebrew Scriptures say the Messiah must be.
The self-rule and King over Israel were granted conditionally. If Israel turned away from YHWH or His Laws, their self-rule and King would be taken away and given to their neighbor / enemy “Judah!”
Now the paradox of questions arises!
If King David were an Israelite, wouldn’t Israel have still been under an Israelite King?
How could the self-rule and Kingdom be taken away from Israel and given to their neighbor / enemy, if David was (were) an Israelite?
If King David were an Israelite, the self-rule, and Kingship in Israel would not have been “taken away” but still have remained in Israel, making YHWH a liar!
How blind can we be? YHWH, took away Israel’s King Saul and their self-rule, exactly as He said He would, if both they and their king (Saul) did not keep the Commandments.
Again, the Kingship and self-rule of Israel were only granted conditionally. They were told (where) clearly that if they and their king did not keep the Law, both their King and self-rule would be taken away as the punishment. Thusly, was rule over Israel (much as today) given to King David the Moabite king of the Zionist Jews!
I call upon Heaven and Earth to testify against anyone, who promotes the doctrine:
That King David the Moabite, an AC /DC homosexual deviate, murdering Zionist faggot, (who’s homosexual relationship with King Saul’s son Jonathan, brought down the Kingdom of Israel); was somehow: “a man after YHWH’s own heart.”
Men of this same exact character now rule the USA! Are we being blessed?
“By their deeds, you shall know them!”
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bethlehem of Galilee
בֵּית לֶחֶם הַגְּלִילִית
Coordinates: 32°44′11.85″N 35°11′28.72″E
Elevation 604 feet above sea level
Council Jezreel Valley
Affiliation Moshavim Movement
Founded Bronze Age (ancient town)
1906 (Templer colony)
Population (2015) 777
Bethlehem of Galilee (Hebrew: בֵּית לֶחֶם הַגְּלִילִית, Beit Lehem HaGlilit; lit. "the Galilean Bethlehem") is a moshav in northern Israel. Located in the Galilee near Kiryat Tivon, around 10 kilometers north-west of Nazareth and 30 kilometers east of Haifa, it falls under the jurisdiction of the Jezreel Valley Regional Council. In 2015 it had a population of 777.
The modern moshav is located at the site of the ancient Israelite settlement known as Bethlehem of Zebulun or Berlehem Zoria. The town existed as Christian settlement in the classic era and was populated during the Middle Ages. It was reestablished as a Templer Bet Lam colony in the 19th century and turned into Jewish moshav in 1948.
To distinguish the city from the city of Bethlehem near Jerusalem, it was originally known as Bethlehem of Zebulun, whilst the town near Jerusalem was called "Bethlehem of Judea." In the Jerusalem Talmud it is referred to as Beth Lehem Zoria, as it was part of the kingdom of Tyre at the time. According to the Book of Judges, one of the so-called "Minor Judges" of early settlement Israel, Ibzan, came from Bethlehem and was buried there. The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges suggests that the Bethlehem referred to in this passage is Bethlehem of Galilee "rather than the more famous Bethlehem in the Tribe of Judah".
Until the late 19th century, ruins of a church and a synagogue could be seen there, and archaeological findings "from the early Roman Period" show, it was a prosperous city. So the biblical Bethlehem of Zebulon is "identified" by archaeologists with today's Bethlehem of Galilee.
Due to its proximity to Nazareth, some historians believe that it is the Bethlehem where Jesus was born. Aviram Oshri, a senior archaeologist with the Israeli Antiquities Authority, supports this claim, although others at this institution reject it.
Major building remains and pottery from the forth-fifth century Byzantine era have been found here, together with major remains from Umayyad, Abbasid (eighth century CE) and Mamluk eras (fourteenth–fifteenth centuries CE).
In 1517, the village was included in the Ottoman empire, and in the 1596 tax-records it appeared as Bayt Lahm, located in the Nahiya of Tabariyya of the Liwa of Safad. The population was 27 households and two bachelors, all Muslim. They paid a tax rate of 25% on agricultural products, which included wheat, barley, cotton, vegetable and fruit gardens, occasional revenues, goats and beehives; a total of 1200 Akçe.
In 1859, the British consul Rogers stated that the population was 110, and the tillage at sixteen feddans.
In 1875 Victor Guérin visited and noted that Bethlehem was a small village, which had succeeded a town of the same name. He further noted the ruins of two buildings; one, completely destroyed, had been constructed of good cut stones; the entrance was at the south façade. He thought, from its orientation north and south, that it was a synagogue. The other building, which lay east and west, may have been a Christian church. On its site were seen a few shafts, four of which were still in situ and half covered up.
In 1882, the Palestine Exploration Fund's Survey of Western Palestine described it as "The ancient Bethlehem of Zebulon. A village principally built of adobe on high ground in the border of the wooded country. The nearest water is in Wady el Melek, on the north (Ras el 'Ain), and at the springs near Muwarah on the south."
In 1906 Templers from the German Colony in Haifa established a colony in Galilee, naming it for the ancient city.
British mandate era
In the 1922 census of Palestine conducted by the British authorities, Bait Lam had a population of 224; 111 Christians and 113 Muslims. Of the Christians, 95 were Protestant and 16 were Greek Catholics (Melkites). This had increased slightly by the 1931 census to a population of 235; 135 Muslim, 99 Christians and 1 Jew, in a total of 51 inhabited houses.
Restored historic home in Bethlehem of Galilee
In 1932 the Nazi Party gained its first two members in Palestine; Karl Ruff and Walter Aberle from the Templer colony in Haifa. In the course of the 1930s, Bethlehemites also joined the party, indicating the fading affinity to the Templers' original ideals. By August 1939, 17% of all German Christians in Palestine were members of the Nazi Party. After the Nazi takeover in Germany, all international schools of German language subsidized or fully financed by government funds were obliged to employ teachers aligned to the Nazi Party. In 1933, Templer functionaries appealed to Paul von Hindenburg and the Foreign Office not to use swastika symbols for German institutions in Palestine and voiced opposition to the boycott of German Jewish shops. Later, this opposition subsided. On 20 August 1939 the German government called on German Christians in Palestine to join the Wehrmacht and 350 men enlisted.
After the start of World War II, all Germans in Palestine were declared enemy aliens. The British authorities sent them to Sarona, Bethlehem (Galilee), Waldheim (today's Allonei Abba) and Wilhelma. In summer 1941, 665 German internees, mostly young families with children, were deported to Australia, leaving those who were too old or sick. In December 1941 and in the course of 1942 another 400 German internees, mostly wives and children of men who had enlisted in the Wehrmacht, were released - via Turkey - to Germany for the purpose of family reunification.
In 1945 the population of Beit Lam consisted of 370 people, and the total land area was 7,526 dunams according to an official land and population survey. There were 210 Muslims and 160 Christians. 6 dunams of land were designated for citrus and bananas, 278 dunams for plantations and irrigable land, 4,796 for cereals, while 51 dunams were built-up areas.
In 1945 the Italian and Hungarian internees were released but the Britons refused to repatriate the remaining German internees to the British zone in Germany. In 1947, they were allowed to emigrate to Australia. By May 14, 1948, when Israel declared independence, only 50 Templers remained in the country.
On 17 April 1948 the Haganah captured the village and it was resettled by Jewish farmers, becoming a moshav. Much of the original Templer architecture survives, and is similar in style to the homes built by the Templers in other parts of the country, such as Sarona in Tel Aviv, Wilhelma (today Bnei Atarot) and the German colonies of Haifa and Jerusalem.
In recent years, tourism has replaced agriculture as the main economic branch. A dairy, a herb farm, restaurants and country-style accommodation are among the tourist-oriented businesses in the village today.
CHRIST IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST
The real town of Christ's birth, Bethlehem of Galilee, is about 10.6 miles line-of-sight from the Village of Megiddo, elevation 521 feet. This gives new meaning to the phrase that Christ is the Alpha and Omega.
Taking the shortest routes between the villages via routes 722 and 66 from Bethlehem to Megiddo is about 17 miles. Megiddo is on the Zebulon Manasseh border.