ROYAL HOUSE OF JUDAH. JUDAH, THE ULTIMATE PIECE OF TRASH
IT’S A SIN TO TAKE YAHWEH’S NAME IN VAIN -- BUT TO STATE THAT CHRIST DESCENDED FROM a 4th-in-line, LABAN-RACHEL DECEPTION IN THE DARK, MERCHANDISER OF HIS BROTHER JOSEPH, DESERTER OF HIS FAMILY, SEX TOURIST, WHORE MONGER, PLEDGE WHELCHER, FATHER OF THREE EVIL CHILDREN, TWO OF WHOM HAD TO BE KILLED, THE LAST SON, SHELAH, JUDAH TRIED TO HIDE, PIMP OF TAMAR TO HIS MONGREL SONS ER and ONAN, RACE TRAITOR, PRACTITIONER OF INCEST, WHOREDOM AND BREACH OF THE COVENANT, BONES TO BE BLEACHED OUT IN THE SUN; POSTER CHILD FOR EVIL
IS PEACHY FINE and NOTHING LESS THAN BLASPHEMY.
Does anyone think they are going to fool Yahweh?
What makes the so-called Royal House of Judah, so Royal?
1. I guess it is that the Kings and Princes of Judah will have their bones exhumed and laid out in the sun for dung. Jeremiah 8:1-3 -- DUNG of the earth and of the Sun.
The Kings and Princes of Judah will have their bones dug up and burnt for dung. By comparison, Moses carried Joseph's bones to Shechem (Ex 13:19; Jos 24:32) to be buried.
2. They will be assured that they will never see Christ as he said that he came ONLY to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel and NOT to the House of Judah.
3. The scepter that jew-Judah currently has will come to an end when Shiloh (Christ) comes. Gen. 49:10
4. In the eternity of time Judah will never have the Scepter. Gen 49:10
5. They will never have the birthright as the birthright was Joseph’s
6. That they were numbered and counted with the satanic Shelahites for over 500 years in the captivity, wilderness and Promised Land 1 Chr. 2:3 Num. 26:20
7. That the House of Judah came out of the captivity as a “mixed multitude” Neh 13:3
8. That they were segregated (Jos 18:5) as “mixed multitude” trash in the promised land by an Ephrathite Joshua who directed and assigned them the sorriest land furthest away from fresh water.
9. That the Lion of Judah will never be Christ as Christ is called a Lamb 85 times in the bible. i.e. Lamb of God not Lion of God.
10. That they will never hear Christ’s voice as Christ the Lamb only speaks to his sheep children. Its called Kind-after-kind.
11. That their “Lion of Judah” (Rev 5:5) will never be magnified as was Joshua (Jos 4:14).
12. That they will never have the “Crown of the Blessings” (Gen 49:26) or a double portion as did Joseph.
13. That they will never be allowed to use the name Israel, (Gen 48:16)
14. That they can claim Christ’s ancestry through 4th-in-line Judah, Laban-Leah deceit in the dark, whoredom (Tamar) and incest (Pharez and Zerah).
15. That Judah's children Pharez and Zerah were the products of incest because Tamar was Judah's daughter-in-law, twice, through both Er and Onan.
Gen 38:11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.
Gen 38:16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?
Gen 38:24 -- And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt.
Lev 18:15 -- Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 20:12 -- And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
16. Judah was never divorced from Yahweh because Yahweh never married Judah in the first place.
17. IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNQUESTIONED THAT PHAREZ AND ZERAH WERE PRODUCTS OF INCEST AND WHOREDOM. In fact, if the red thread wrapped around Zerah’s wrist can be associated with Judaism, then the same thing would apply to Pharez. To say that Christ descended from a whore, a product of incest is pure blasphemy and a blatant breach of the covenant.
Christ tells us that he came ONLY to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. If he did not come to Judah, how could he possibly marry her. Jer. 3:8 shows us where Yahweh divorced Israel. The word divorce comes from kĕriythuwth H3748 and clearly means that. No where in the bible does the word divorce apply to the House of Judah.
MOMMY CAN I BE JUDAH?
Judeans and Judahites
No where in the KJV are the words Judeans or Judahites to be found. No where.
These words are made up out of thin air in an attempt to cover over historic ignorance. There is only one word for all jews Strong’s H3064 (74 times) or in Greek G2453 (193 times). Yeh-hoo-dee
The word jew John 8:31 is translated from Strong's G2453. There are no other words to describe the descendants of Judah because Judah is the jews. The mixed multitude in Neh 13:3 were separated and later assigned by Joshua to the Southern portion of the promised land. Jos 18:5
Judah is Strong's H3063 (808 times) and the jews are H3064. Tell me that Strong did not connect the two and know what he was doing. There is no mistranslation as some have claimed. If so tell us in detail what is the mistranslation. We need to know.
Sometimes Rev. 21:12 is used as justification for Judah being in the Kingdom.
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Let's take a deep look at this verse. First of all it does not say or give the names of the individual tribes. We know that Joseph was replaced by his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh as direct descendants of Jacob. This increase by one necessitates a removal of one in order to keep the number 12 unchanged. Ever since the split of Israel and Judah after the death of Solomon, Israel and Judah were never again to be united. So this makes sense. Considering that Judah is absolutely evil, Rev. 2:9, Rev. 3:9 and Jer. 8:1-3 where we find out that the bones of the kings and priests of Judah will be laid out in the sun for dung. Judah has no place in the kingdom and there will be no gate for this evil satanic Shelahite mix.
10 Tribe House of Israel + 2 Tribe House of Judah = 12 Tribes
JUDAH and ISRAEL
There are 194 verses in the Bible where the words “Judah” and “Israel” are contained. It is absolutely beyond belief how anyone can possibly say that Israel (10 tribes) contained Judah (2 tribes) especially considering the number of cases where they were intentionally separated and NEVER to be rejoined. It is the kings and priests of Judah, not Israel’s, who will have their bones dug up and laid out in the Sun for dung, Jer. 8:1-3. Is anyone going to commit blasphemy and say that Christ's bones will be dug up and laid out in the Sun for dung?
It was Joseph’s bones, not Judah’s, that were carried in the Exodus from Goshen, Egypt to the Promised Land for reburial in Shechem. Shechem is in the hill-country of Ephraim (Joshua 20:7; 21:21; 1 Kings 12:25; 1 Chronicles 6:67; 7:28), immediately below Mount Gerizim (Judges 9:6-7).
Is anyone surprised that Joseph's bones were buried in Ephraim?
Judah and Israel were bitter enemies against each other and not united in any way
"When Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the House of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and eighty thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the House of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon." 1 Kings 12:21 See also 2 Chr. 11:1
After the death of King Solomon, who succeeded his father King David, Solomon's son Rehoboam became king of all of The Tribes Of Israel, the The Children of Jacob. Solomon's Kingdom had been magnificent, but that required tremendous quantities of money and labor. The people under Solomon were heavily burdened.
Representatives of the people went to the new king with the message, "Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father, and his heavy yoke which he put upon us, lighter, and we will serve thee." 1 Kings 12:4
The elders advised the new king to grant the people's request so that a rebellion would be avoided, but Rehoboam's young friends advised him to make their burden even greater. 1 Kings 12:6-11
Rehoboam's fateful choice was the latter: "My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add to your yoke; my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions." 1 Kings 12:14
Rehoboam's foolishness was used as a means to bring about Yahweh's punishment for Solomon's corruption in his later years: "Wherefore the king hearkened not to the people; for the cause was from the Lord that he might perform his saying, which the Lord spake by Ahijah the Shilonite unto Jeroboam the son of Nebat." 1 Kings 12:15
The result was a split in the united kingdom of the 12 tribes of Israel (the Levites were distributed among all of the others) into 2 kingdoms - the 10 tribes of "Israel" under King Jeroboam with their capital in Samaria, and the 2 tribes of Judah and Benjamin forming the kingdom of "Judah" under King Rehoboam at Jerusalem. From that time on, Israel and Judah were two completely separate and independent kingdoms, never to be reunited. While they were sometimes allied when faced with a common enemy, there were other times when wars were fought between them.
Battles between the two Houses
II Kings 14:12 Israel routed Judah
II Kings 14:15-15 Israel stole the property of Judah and how Jehoash fought with Amaziah.
I Chr. 21:5 Israel had 1,100,000 men who drew the sword and Judah had 470,000 men.
II Chr. 13:16-17 Judah killed 500,000 men of Israel
II Chr 16:1 Baasha King of Israel came up against Judah.
II Chr. 25:13 Israel fell on the cites of Judah and killed 3000 and took spoil.
II Chr. 25:22 Israel caused Judah to flee.
II Chr. 25:24 Israel stole all of the gold and silver and other treasures in the House of God.
Judges 20 -- Israel and Benjamin warred with each other killing 40,000 Israelites and 70,100 Benjaminites.
Judges 20 -- Israel and Benjamin were at war till only 600 Benjaminities men were left.
I Sam. 11:8 Israel numbered 300,000 and Judah 30,000.
II Sam. 19:43 Israel said that they had 10 parts of the king inferring that Judah had only 2.
II Sam 24:1 Number Judah and Israel separately
II Sam. 24:9 Israel 800,000 and Judah 500,000 men
Christ came only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not Judah.